Thank you for choosing to exhibit at, and support, this year's International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York. In order to make your experience the best it can be, please refer to the information and tools below to plan and prepare for the show.
1. Update Your Online & Printed Show Directory Listing for Your Company
Be sure to login and update your company listing with the correct information for inclusion in the Official Show Directory by January 11. You can also add press releases, product information and much more to your online listing. You should have recieved your password via email, but if you need it resent, please email email@example.com.
2. Order Furnishings and Services, Review Forms and Permit Information in the Online Exhibitor Manual
To make your participation in the 2017 show go smoothly, we will have an Online Exhibitor Manual with all the information and services available to you at the event. Included in the manual will be the Exhibitor Action Checklist which will give you information on important vendor deadlines and forms so you can stay ahead of the game as you prepare for the show as well as an A-Z guide with a comprehensive list of answers to any questions you may have. Click here to access the exhibitor manual.
3. Register for Exhibitor Badges for Booth Staff
Each individual from your company attending the show is required to have an Exhibitor Badge to access the exhibit floor. Each exhibiting company will receive an allotment of badges based on booth size. Click here to be directed to the exhibitor registration login page. Your password was provided in your welcome email. If you do not have it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Improve your ROI with Sponsorship Programs and Free Customer Invitations and Marketing Opportunities
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Drive traffic to your booth and get noticed at the show with a variety of high exposure and high impact marketing vehicles to help you achieve your show goals. With a wide range of price points there's a sponsorship opportunity for everyone. Contact your sales rep today to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
- FREE Customer Invitation Program - The Customer Pass/Electronic Invitation Program is a free and easy way to offer complimentary registration to you best customers and prospects! The program allows you to create your own link for complimentary registration and send it to your customers and/or prospects. You can choose from web buttons, email signature, social media graphics and evites -- all providing your customers and prospects with free registration. Click here to place your order!
- NEW! We've put together an informational webinar on how to use the Customer Invitation Program. View the webinar here to make sure you're getting the most you can out of this program.
- FREE Press & Media Opportunities for Exhibitors - Use our Exhibitor Media Services to maximize your exposure before, during and after the show. Request a list of pre-registered media, download the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of NY logo, issue and post your press releases, and find information about holding a press conference or a booth briefing onsite. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- VIP & Multi-Unit Buyer Program - This program was designed to deliver the key buyers (or industry professionals with a strong buying power) that our exhibiting customers have told us would directly impact their show satisfaction and return on investment. This program drives qualified attendees that you want to see. We are continuing to enhance our VIP Program with a special focus on key executives and decision makers from Multi Unit Properties with 2-25 establishments. For more information on this program, or to provide your own target top buyer list, contact Keith Mackintosh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Book Your Hotel and Review Travel Information
Connections Housing is the ONLY official housing partner for the Show, provides hotel and travel discounts for your trip to New York. View the full list of properties and make your reservations.
Please note: Connections Housing is the only official housing company associated with the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for you trip, they are not endorsed or affiliated with the Show and entering into financial agreements with such companies could have costly consequences.
Driving to the Show? Take advantage of our $15 parking rates at two garages within walking distance of the Javits Center.
Print this $15 coupon before arriving - this must be surrendered to cashier upon entering the facility to receive the discount.
6. Other Important Information:
- Exhibitor FAQs
- Exhibitor Insurance
The John Buttine Inc. Exhibitor Insurance program offers General Liability and Event Cancellation Insurance policies to exhibitors of all sizes. General Liability Insurance is a great program for
- Smaller exhibitors who do not have insurance
- Larger exhibitors who do not want to use their own insurance
- Foreign exhibitors whose insurance will not pay a claim that is brought in a US court.
Exhibitor Event Cancellation Insurance is also available, which protects exhibitors against loss of incurred expenses (hotel rooms, airfare etc.) View more information.
End of Show Donations to City Harvest - Now serving New York City for more than 30 years, City Harvest is the world's first food rescue organization, dedicated to feeding the city’s hungry men, women and children. This year, City Harvest will collect 46 million pounds of excess food from all segments of the food industry, including restaurants, grocers, corporate cafeterias, manufacturers and farms. This food is then delivered free of charge to more than 500 community food programs throughout New York City using a fleet of trucks and bikes. City Harvest helps feed the nearly two million New Yorkers that face hunger each year.
Please call a Show Manager:
BEWARE - Lead Retrieval System Devices
Beware of third party lead retrieval companies soliciting devices with the assumption they work at all or most shows. The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York official registration providers design their systems to work in accordance with conditions that protect information, ensure data integrity, and are NOT aligned with outside providers systems. Any challenges with use of these systems should be directed to the sellers of these sytems.
BEWARE of the Fair Guide
Urban Expositions and The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York do NOT support the Fair Guide -- it is NOT affiliated with Urban Expositions or The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Fair Guide from Construct Data, its publisher, which use the name of The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York – do not be fooled. Construct Data currently operates out of Slovakia (it has previously operated out of Austria and Germany).
BEWARE of the Expo-Guide
Urban Expositions and The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York also do NOT support the Expo-Guide -- it is NOT affiliated with Urban Expositions or The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Expo-Guide from Commercial Online Manuals, its publisher, which uses the name of The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York – again, do not be fooled. The Expo-Guide currently operates out of Mexico.
For further warnings on the Fair Guide and the Expo-Guide, please check out www.stopecg.org (the website was set up originally to deal with the European City Guides, but it now addresses the Fair Guide and Expo-Guide as well as several other similar matters).
And please remember – the only directories and guides affiliated with Urban Expositions are those published by Urban Expositions, including the official show directories. If you have any doubts about a directory/guide solicitation using The International Restaurant & Lodging Show of New York name (for example, if the solicitation requires payment made to an address in a foreign country), please contact an International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York salesperson ASAP.