We are delighted to welcome you to your first International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York. You have made a good decision to participate in the industry's leading event.
As a new exhibitor, we would like to extend to you a warm welcome and do our best to help you with all of your needs heading into the event. We want to ensure that you have the best experience possible, so we have put together the following information on important deadlines, free marketing and PR opportunities and general tips to have a great show. Be sure to join our LinkedIn Exhibitor Forum Group to ask questions, network with other exhibitors and get important show updates, www.internationalrestaurantny.com/ExhibitorForum
- Exhibitions Made Easy
- New Exhibitor Ambassador
Chris Kowalczik is your New Exhibitor Ambassador and you should feel free to call him with any questions at any time leading up to the Show. His contact information is email@example.com or 203-840-5524. In addition to Chris, you have a team of people who are here to help. Visit the Contact Us page for more information.
- Online Exhibitor Manual (eManual)
- 2013 Booth Availability Floor Plan
- New Exhibitor Tips – As a new exhibitor at the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, there are many opportunities available for you to maximize your experience. Here some things to keep in mind.
- Exhibitor Registration
- Exhibitor FAQs
- Exhibitor Toolkit – The Exhibitor dashboard in your tool to update your company listing that will appear online as well as the printed show directory. This is how customers will identify you pre-show, onsite and post-show.
- FREE Exhibitor Customer Pass Program – Electronic Invitation Program is a free and easy way to offer complimentary registration to you best customers and prospects! The program allows you to create your own link for complimentary registration and send it to your customers and/or prospects (saving them up to $65).
- Advertising Opportunities
- Hotel and Travel – onPeak, the official housing partner, provides reduced hotel rates and travel discounts for your trip to New York. Hotel Reservation Deadlines Begin February 7, 2013.
Please note: onPeak is the only official housing company associated with International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York 2013. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show and entering into financial agreements with such companies can have costly consequences.
VIP Program at the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York Drives Qualified Attendees that You Want to See
We are continuing to enhance our VIP Program with a special focus on key executives and decision makers from Multi Unit Properties with 2-25 establishments.
This program was designed to deliver the key buyers (or industry professionals with a strong buying power) that our exhibiting customers have told us would directly impact their show satisfaction and return on investment. For more information on this program, or to provide your own target top buyer list, contact Ed Gallo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn How to Have the Best On-Site Experience with these Workshops and Guides
- View a step-by-step guide to Trade Show Success
- Guidebook for New Exhibitors - Review this guide specifically created for new, first-time exhibitors, so you have all the basic information you need to prepare for the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York.
- Trade Show Terms - get a better understanding of booth and exhibiting terminology.
BEWARE of the Fair Guide
Reed Exhibitions and the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York do NOT support the Fair Guide -- it is NOT affiliated with Reed Exhibitions or IRFSNY. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Fair Guide from Construct Data, its publisher, which use the name of the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York – do not be fooled. Construct Data currently operates out of Slovakia (it has previously operated out of Austria and Germany).
BEWARE of the Expo-Guide
Reed Exhibitions and the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York also do NOT support the Expo-Guide -- it is NOT affiliated with Reed Exhibitions or IRFSNY. Please be aware that you may receive solicitations for the Expo-Guide from Commercial Online Manuals, its publisher, which use the name of the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York – again, do not be fooled. The Expo-Guide currently operates out of Mexico.
For further warnings on the Fair Guide and the Expo-Guide, please check out www.stopecg.org (the website was set up originally to deal with the European City Guides, but it now addresses the Fair Guide and Expo-Guide as well as several other similar matters).
And please remember – the only directories and guides affiliated with Reed Exhibitions are those published by Reed Exhibitions, including the official show directories. If you have any doubts about a directory/guide solicitation using the IRFSNY name (for example, if the solicitation requires payment made to an address in a foreign country), please contact an IRFSNY salesperson ASAP.