Sunday, March 8, 2020, Center Stage
The craft coffee cocktail is increasing in momentum and we are calling all bartenders who have the most creative and inventive mix of cocktail and coffee. An original spin on the classics or your uniquely-infused beverage…the more creative the better! Coffee, cold brew, espresso…what does your craft coffee cocktail taste like? Enter your cocktail recipe today for a chance to compete on stage at the NY Restaurant Show and win $1,000!
See below for submission details...
Sponsored and moderated by:
- Open to any bartender currently working in the bar, restaurant, or spirits industry (US & International).
- Submissions open on Monday, December 16, 2019 and close on Friday, January 24, 2020. They must be sent to Patricia Copela at email@example.com
- If chosen as a finalist you must be available to compete on the NY Restaurant Show Center Stage on Sunday, March 8, 2020, from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM. Announcement of finalists will be made on Monday, January 27, 2020 and will be promoted online for the 6 weeks leading up to the show and then promoted at the show.
- Recipe submissions must be expressed in ounces, drops, or dashes and scaled for a single serving.
- A video submission, no longer than 1-2 minutes - this is your chance to show your personality and/or flair - can be as simple as having been shot with your smart phone. A photo of the cocktail and recipe are required. Your headshot, full name, title and bar/restaurant affiliation, as well as your bio, should be included. Incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- Cocktails will be judged on creativity, use of product, taste, and presentation.
- No more than six ingredients (excluding garnish) per recipe.
- Homemade ingredients are welcome.
- Ingredients should be available year-round (nothing too seasonal).
- Finalists are responsible for travel to the show and for the cost of their ingredients.
- The winning bartender and recipe will be featured on the NY Restaurant Show's website, newsletter, and social media channels, the Professional Bartenders Association's website, and in Bar Business Magazine. The $1,000 cash prize is provided by the NY Restaurant Show.
SUBMIT YOUR COCKTAIL RECIPE AND VIDEO
*Competitors must supply all cocktail ingredients used in competition and are responsible for their own travel expenses.