Interested in Speaking?
The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York educational program is accepting submissions for presenting faculty at our 2018 event. We are seeking talented speakers who are objective, dynamic and have boundless enthusiasm for sharing their expertise and knowledge.
Please submit your proposed session title, description and speaker biography to Patricia Copela, Conference & Special Events Manager, at email@example.com.
Things to keep in mind...
The education programs are designed around the following topics:
- Uncovering Hot New Trends
- Increasing Revenue and Loyalty
- Operational Excellence and Lowering Costs
- Minimize Turnover-Building Winning Teams
- Delivering Optimal Customer Experience
- Menu, Cuisine and Profits
- Minimizing Risk and Legal Issues
- Boosting Beverage Earnings
- Enhance Professional Development & Leadership Skills
- Culinary Demonstrations by Renowned Chefs
For more information on our education program, including formats for talks and evaluation criteria, CLICK HERE.