What are the Benefits of Match! for an Exhibitor?
- A dedicated session with a minimum of 5 pre-qualified Buyers
- A half-hour product demonstration taking place in the convenience of your booth!
- Sessions take place before the show floor opens delivering a focused, uninterrupted presentation environment.
- Buyers are decision-makers representing restaurant groups, multi-units with 5-20 locations, hotels and attractions.
- Buyers are prequalified to ensure that their sourcing needs align with your business objectives.
- Attendee contact information provided post-session for you and your team to conduct valuable follow-up.
- Program limited to 30 exhibitors.
- Schedule arranged through matching software.
- All MATCH! CONNECT sessions begin before the Show opens providing you with the opportunity for uninterrupted conversation.
what is the cost for match?
- $1,500 guarantees you a minimum of 5 pre-qualified attendees representing multi-unit (5-20 locations) restaurants, hotels, and attractions.
- Access to all conference activities including keynotes, panels and breakout tracks.
- For additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified restauranteurs with decision-making authority are screened by the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show to ensure they are actively evaluating and making purchasing decisions for their organizations. The goal and result of the program is to bring buyers and sellers together to expedite and create efficiency for the process of doing business.
* If I have provided a non-business domain email address (such as, but not limited to, gmail, hotmail, etc) I am doing so in the context of it being used for my business and not personal interactions with Clarion.