New York State Restaurant Association
The Voice of the Foodservice Industry for 80 Years and Proud Sponsor of the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of NY!
NYS Restaurant Association Members receive the following benefits at the Show:
- Two complimentary registrations to the Show.
- Complimentary access to 40+ education seminars
- Exclusive Access to NYS Restaurant Association Member Lounge
- Access to all special events
- Dedicated time with NYS Restaurant Association Staff to discuss your needs, issues & concerns
- Daily giveaways* Access and one-on-one time with experts on the hot topics - legal, labor, legislative and more!
- Dedicated check-in desk to pick up your Show Badge & skip the lines
- and more!
"Helping Restaurateurs Succeed"
The NYS Restaurant Association's mission is to promote the hospitality profession, while serving and representing its members and their customers through advocacy, innovation and education.
Governed by a board of directors and an executive committee.
Major activities coordinated by volunteer member committees.
8000-plus member units statewide include:
- College and University Foodservice providers
- Contract Feeders
- Country Clubs
- Franchised Restaurants
- Independant Restaurants
- Post-secondary students majoring in Foodservice/Hospitality Management
OUR REGIONAL CHAPTERS
Chapters Schedule regular meetings, educational programs and networking events to keep members current and in contact.
- Central New York
- Greater Capital DistrictLong Island
- New York City
- Southern Tier
- Western New York
NYSRA MEMBERSHIP PAYS
Workers compensation dividends...member discounts...group benefits...educational opportunities...networking and access to expert advisors--NYSRA membership is one of the best investments you can make in your business.
What Our Members Say About The Value Of Their Membership In NYSRA...
"While government continues to place increased burdens on our ability to do business, it is nice to know that I have a voice with NYSRA!"
Anthony Mingone, Romolo's Restaurant, Westchester/Rockland Chapter
"Fellow members are a great source of operational expertise, professional development, and a door to opportunities."
Jeff Dodge, Frontier Field, Rochester Chapter
An active member of the NYSRA automatically becomes a member of the National Restaurant Association (NRA) which is the leading business association for the U.S. restaurant industry and your "voice" in Washington, D.C. According to the NRA, its "members represent more than 380,000 restaurant-and-foodservice locations." The NRA works to represent, educate and promote the Restaurant/Hospitality Industry. For more information on the benefits of NRA membership, visit their web site at www.restaurant.org/aboutus