Online Exhibitor Manual
The Exhibitor Manual outlines all of the logistical details that will help you to have the most productive exhibiting experience. There can be a lot to do but the information provided will help you plan your participation at the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Completing these details early can save you up to 30% off key exhibiting expenses! So, be sure to plan early and look for all the key deadline dates to maximize your savings.
BEWARE OF UNOFFICIAL VENDORS! The vendors listed on this page are THE ONLY OFFICIAL VENDORS of the 2019 International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York.
General Show Information:
- Exhibitor A-Z Guide
- Exhibitor Deadlines & Checklist - Coming Soon!
- Height & Booth Limitations
- New Product Showcase Order Form
- Online Directory Listing Login - Coming Soon! (If you have not received your login information via email, please contact us at email@example.com)
- Register Booth Staff - Coming Soon!
Official Contractor/Decorator and Venue Order Forms- Freeman & Javits
Click here for order forms from our general contractor, Freeman, as well as all forms from the Javits Center (electricty, plumbing, booth cleaning, catering).
Additional Venue Information:
- Safety & Fire Prevention Regulations
- Open Flame Permit Procedures
- Internet/Phone Order Form
- Electric/Sound/Video Equipment
Additional Official Vendors:
- Compusystems: Lead Retrieval - Coming Soon!
- Floral Rental: Short Term
- Refrigerator/Freezer Rental: Lowe USA
- Metro Multimedi: A/V
- Centerplate: Catering