Avoiding the HR Minefield - 10 Policies & Documents that Limit Liability & Manage Your HR Related Legal Bill
Whether you are a small business or a corporate giant, as an employer in the U.S. you carry liability. With that fact comes the reality that your best means to manage that liability is by creating (and consistently following) policies that outline your expectations for employees. Join us as we explore:
• The Top 10 – From email use to “hire and fire” documentation, we will outline each critical piece that all businesses need.
• Managing Against Each – Handling employee violations and challenges.
• Methods for Changes and Rollout – How to launch new policies, especially when old policies may have been illegal.
• Harassment by the Book – Case study review of recent high profile cases.
• What to Say and How to Say It – Key language usage and strategies to employ when drafting / editing your policy statements.
All presentations in this stream
- 11:00 am Profit is a Predetermined Figure - Menu Engineering for Maximum Profitability
- 11:00 am The Business of the Restaurant Business!
- 12:30 pm How Top Restaurant Chains Boost Revenue with Off-Premise Catering
- 2:00 pm How to Price a Profitable Catering Proposal
- 3:30 pm How to Easily Set Par Levels and Protect Your Cash Flow
- 3:30 pm Leasing Restaurant Space? Negotiate to Win
- 11:00 am Modernizing the Hospitality Supply Chain
- 12:30 pm Where is the Cash Hiding? Tips to Improve Your Business Cash Flow and Make More Money in the Next 12 Months
- 2:00 pm Increasing Revenue with Beer: Assortment, Menu, Pairing, Service
- 2:00 pm The Five F's: How to Craft a Strategy for Long-Term Financial Prosperity
- 3:30 pm How to Pack for an Off-Site Event to Maximize Profits and Protect Your Reputation
- 11:00 am The Science of Success: Using Psychology to Influence Customer Choice
- 11:00 am Franchise Your Restaurant
- 2:00 pm Your Restaurant is NOT Average, So Stop Using a National Average Food Cost to Run Your Restaurant. How to find your target and measure success