This is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the restaurant, foodservice or hospitality industry. Don't miss your chance to network with independent restaurant owners, QSR and quick serve establishment operators; caterers, bakers, chefs, and others from across all segments and concepts; plus bars, nightclubs, hospitals, hotels and commercial foodservice operations.
Best of all, your admission fee grants you three day access to:
- The Exhibit Hall, featuring more than 550 leading vendors
- Live culinary demonstrations and competitions
- Educational sessions
- Special features including: Taste NY & Craft Beverage Showcase, The International Pavilion, and The New Exhibitor Pavilion
- Idea-generating events such as: Foodservice Council for Women and Education Station
- Award ceremonies like 2019's Torch Award honoring Marcus Samuelsson
Show Days & Hours
Sunday, March 3, 2019: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday, March 4, 2019: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, March 5, 2019: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Admission is for the trade ONLY. No one under 18 years of age, including infants, will be admitted to the Show at any time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Registration for the 2019 event is now available!
If you are driving to the Show, please note the following parking locations available through Manhattan Parking Group:
* MP41: 475 West 41st Street (41st Street and 10th Avenue )
* MP Manhattan Plaza: 401-471 West 42nd Street (42nd Street and 10th Avenue)
The Javits Center is located at 37th Street and 11th Avenue